Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Interview

I think my interview today went well. I did have one answer that I wish I could take back but overall I felt like I represented myself well. I really liked the principal and think he would be a great person to work for. They are suppossed to narrow the field to two candidates and then those two candidates will be interviewed a second time. I'm a little concerned about the possibility of a second interview. They were pretty thorough in this one and I just can't imagine what else they want to know!

I was tagged with an award by Miss Perfectly Pleasant!




She's a newbie...go check out her blog, you won't be disappointed!

The goals of this award are:

1)As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.

2)To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.

3)Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.

4)Don't forget to mention the person who gives you the award.

5)Answer the awards question by writing the reason why you love blogging.

6)Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.

7)Don't forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.


I've been blogging hit or miss for a while...I really enjoy it because it gives me a space to get my thoughts out and I can get advice from people who are totally removed from my situations. Plus, everyone is just so darn cute and friendly :)

I tag Kelly @ It's Not Easy Being Me

No comments: