Thursday, April 23, 2009

Weekend Plans

I'm about to hit the road...I have a super fun weekend ahead of me!


My first stop is Macon for the 81st Georgia FFA Convention! FFA is a youth organization that teaches students leadership skiils and career skills relating to agriscience. I taught agriculture last year and am going back into the classroom again (Lord willing) in the fall. I'm so excited to see my college friends from across the state that I don't get to see as much anymore! Everytime I go to convention I still feel as excited as I did the first time I went in 9th grade!

Friday afternoon after I judge a speaking event at convention I'm hopping back in the silver bullet and treking to the ATL to catch a flight to spend the weekend with Mr. Fix-It in Baltimore! We're going to the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall, the Rocky steps, Love Park and of course we've gotta have cheesesteak! I'm so excited and can't wait to post pics!

Have a fun weekend everybody!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have an awesome time! The Boyfriend and I are going to spend 4 days in Philly this summer, I think he is most excited about seeing the Rocky Statute. Be sure to tell me any MUST SEES!

Gracie Beth said...

Have fun in macon...although I am fairly certain that there is not much to do there!