Monday, December 29, 2008

The fallout

Happy Monday ladies! Hope you recovered nicely from the holidays. I spent all day today trying to organize my vanity, which had become a mess and organizing my storage closet. I live in a teeny tiny apartment and only have one teeny tiny closet for storage. It definately keeps my packrat tendencies at bay. However, I couldn't resist the %50 off deals on christmas decor everywhere, so I had to find room for stuff.

Santa was VERY good to me this year. Here are a few of my fave goodies...

From Mr. Fix-It
My new Ariat boots

I watched him wrap the coat and boots because I picked them out. When I grabbed the bag that the boots were in it was waaay too light. I asked where my boots were and he told me to open the box...I was being hardheaded and just wanted my new boots :) When I opened the box I found this...





He also got me a lovely long white peacoat but the picture didn't turn out so great.

From the parentals I got

I've been wanting an onyx ring for awhile now...and this Emily Ray set matches EVERYTHING! I had been secretly pricing a new tv but was very suprised when I opened it!

2 comments:

Kate said...

That ring is gorgeous!

Great gifts :)

MiMi said...

I just popped over from Hollie's blog and just couldn't leave without saying "hello". I had to check out your blog after I saw that you were a DAWG fan because my husband and I are, too! We are both originally from Georgia.

I LOVE your new boots! I have several pairs of Ariat boots (and shoes) and they are, by far, the most comfortable footwear that I own! (I even have a pair of Red and Black Ariat cowboy boots!)

The onyx ring is amazing! And I also love the other jewelry!

Have a good evening! GO SEC!!!!