Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Long time no see

Wow...it's been a while since I posted! Things have been so busy since Thanksgiving and getting ready for finals that I feel like I haven't had a spare minute. I spent the holidays back home with the fam. I love getting to see my cousins! We are all so close in age and played together all the time when we were younger. They are the sisters I never had!

Friday night Mr. Fix-It and I braved the cold, wet night to watch the Grayson-Lowndes playoff game. Mr. Fix-It played for Grayson and got to relive the glory days a bit.Grayson won 17-7...and did I mention Lowndes was the #3 team in the COUNTRY? Yeah, it was a big deal. At the end of the game the Lowndes players tried to start a brawl...check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PYN_qd5Mwo

Saturday Mr. Fit-It and I went to the GA-Tech game. It was soooo cold!Thank goodness our seats were underneath the underhang...we stayed dry. Mr. Fix-It is a tech fan so I knew this would be my one chance to get him into Sanford Stadium. Thankfully, he was kind and didn't give me too much of a hard time about Tech breaking our winning streak. What am I thinking loving a boy who hates UGA? I also got to see two of my very best friends from college, Josh and Charlie. I miss those boys.

No comments: