Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tis' better to give...

Today I've decided to share some of the gifts I'm buying for loved ones this year.

For Mr. Fix-It
He's moving to Baltimore intwo weeks for work...don't want him getting lost or worse...forgetting the way back home to me!



Mr. Fix-It is a project engineer for a construction firm...he'll need these to stay warm and dry working outside.


Mr. Fix-It's Alma Mater

For my parents



These chairs in black. Ours got ruined by a storm a few years ago and never got replaced. You can't have a proper southern porch without rockers!
These are going to Mr. Fix-It's mom and my grandma respectively. My grandma and her boyfriend have started going on cruises with their sunday school class...gotta have her traveling in style!



Mr. Fix-It got his dad a pistol for Christmas and his mother is insisting that he have a safe for when there are grandchildren (putting the cart before the horse, eh?)

2 comments:

Dolce said...

Ooh! GPS systems are awesome. They've gotten me out of quite a few pickles.

Traveling for living will do that to you.

The Pink Chick said...

Constance! I had no idea you had a blog! yippeee!