Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2009 Goals

Have I mentioned I suck at blogging? Oh, you already noticed that? Well, glad we got that out of the way.

Thats one of my goals for the year! I hope to post something new every day. My other goals include:

  • To have at least a 20 minute quiet time every day, reading my Bible, praying and actually writing out a list of confessions every day. I was reading Mark Batterson's blog a few days ago and he talked about how most times we take the easy way out and just pray for forgiveness without analyzing what we need to be forgiven for. Thus we make the same mistakes time and time again. Pretty small thing that I think will make an INCREDIBLE difference.
  • To get a 4.0 in my grad school classes. Classes resume Thursday.
  • To exercise daily. Got in a 2 mile jog today, hoping to do that every day with some strength training built in.
  • To drink 8 glasses of water per day.
  • Eliminate coke / starbucks
  • Find a job! With a hiring freeze for teachers going into effect, this might pose a problem.
Here's hoping 2009 is full of blessings!

No comments: