Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Full swing

Classes are a week old and back in full swing - hence my absence from blogging. I've had a busy busy week! I'm taking a math class....pray for me. I don't have a head for numbers at all! It's going well though. I adore my professor - she is super cute and has great style! Most of my classes are online though so that's nice.

Monday I went to the dermatologist to have an evaluation. I have a high risk for skin cancer so I figured I should start going for a yearly visit. The doc found three abnormalities and removed them for biopsy. I'm not too nervous about them but if y'all would say a quick prayer that everything is ok I'd appreciate it!

It is way too cold to be GA! There is the chance for snow this weekend! Snow would be so much fun but we usually get a "wintery mix" and thats just sloppy and gross. I'm personally praying for a warm front to move back in!

No comments: