Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thursday thoughts

I got a call this morning that my lab results came back negative! Whew! I wasn't too concerned but it is great to get that news!

Today we had our first Global Seminar class. This semester we are linked through video conference to campuses in Unide, Italy, Boku Vienne and Japan! It was really cool to see how similar all college students are, no matter where in the world. We were all kinda like little kids waving at each other!

Today is the kind of day that makes me miss teaching! All my friends are at the camp ( which is only like 30 minutes from my house so I could reasonably got visit) for Mid-Winter Conference. I miss my peeps! I'll leave with a pic from the good ol' days.
This was the week before graduation. We took a "senior trip" to PCB. I love these girls!

3 comments:

Kate said...

I am so glad you got negative results :)

Hollie said...

glad to hear the results were negative!

cute pic!

Allison said...

Hey girl :) I emailed you the layout that I made for your blog. Or you can check it out on my website: http://addiedesigns.blogspot.com

It's at the very bottom of the page.