Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Glass half empty

Mr. Fix-It found out Monday that he will be transferred to a new job site in Baltimore on Monday. I knew this was coming but it is going to be harder on me than I think. I have kept a good attitude about it and I'm super supportive of him going but I'm going to miss him so much! He has made such great progress in such a short amount of time in his career and I couldn't be more proud. While we aren't married he should go ahead and take advantage of any opportunity he can. There is absolutely ZERO commercial construction going on in Georgia right now and what few large jobs there are have so many companies competing for them it's ridiculous! I'm just grateful he has such a great job and has made such fast progress.

1 comment:

The Pink Chick said...

I know it is hard to see him go. Trust me! I have been there with Michael going to law school! Long distance relationships work, and they can be a lot of fun. They can also be a little lonely though. Call me or e-mail me anytime you want to talk!