Sunday, January 11, 2009

Weekend Update

This weekend was fun! I was so happy to learn that I get to have Mr. Fix-It for one last weekend before he transfers to Baltimore! Friday night when he got home we chilled on the sofa and watched the first of the original star wars movies because I had never seen them and he thought that was crazy - he's a fan. Suprisingly, I was too. I'm going to watch them all because it does seem slightly un-american not to.

Saturday was rainy so we once again stayed put and watched movies all day. That night, I met my BFF Taylor for dinner and drinks and then we went to see Colt Ford in concert. I have a confession to make. I have an inner redneck. I like country music, jacked up loud trucks, drinkin a cold beer and country boys. I didn't think I was going to like the concert but the inner redneck came out and I had a blast! His music is just hilarious!

Today we had a wonderful church service and this evening I made chicken and dumplings for dinner. De-lish. Hope y'all have a fab Monday!

3 comments:

Allison said...

thank you for the compliment :) actually I think there are only a couple people ahead of you who have asked, so I should be able to come up with something for you! If you can just give me an idea of what you want (colors, girly/not girly, do you want a photo in it, etc) that would be great. You can email me via the contact form on my blog!

jlc said...

Randomly passed by your blog and wanted to say hello!! Oh and Allison's awesome. She'll hook you up. :)

Have a GREAT week!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the information, Very useful
obat batu ginjal

obat batu ginjal

obat batu ginjal

obat batu ginjal