Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'm alive

Hello friends! I've been MIA lately due to a nasty cold and lots of schoolwork. I have enjoyed reading your blogs though I haven't been commenting with regularity. Yesterday I was enjoying a little siesta when Mr. Fix-It called to tell me he had to work today and wouldn't be coming home but that I he would love some company in Augusta. As my BFF Tay put it, it was a "no-booty, booty call" I threw a bag together in record time and flew like a bat outta hades down there. We went to dinner at Takosushi with Mr. Fix-It's college roomate and his grilfriend and then went to see Grand Torino, which I recommend! All in all, a very fun night, worth an interrupted nap!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Hey, I have your new layout and header if you still want it :) Let me know! You can see what it looks like over on my addiedesigns.blogspot.com site. It's at the very bottom! I can still tweak it how ever you want, though :)